KEEP DANCE FITNESS AWARDS
Keep Dance Fitness Awards is the international gala for the dance-fitness industry awards. It takes place every year and it has more than one category.
The first 10 presenters/instructors nominated for this category, depending on the activity and rating they got during the respective year. Only presenters that have an active account on keepdance.com can be nominated.
The keepdance rating is calculated based on a number of factors:
- the evaluations that the users give to the choreographies posted on keepdance.com (the most important)
- the number of choreographies posted on keepdance.com during the respective year
- the total number of views/channel
After the nomination, each presenter gets bonus points as follows:
- 10 bonus points for each choreography that made it to HOT 20 choreo
- 50 bonus points for each no.1 in HOT 20 choreography
- In exceptional events, Keep Dance Awards Committee may grant extra bonus points to one/more presenters for their activity on keepdance.com
After the final calculation of the points, the final ranking is established and the winners are displayed.
- In order to be nominated for this category, you must have an active account on keepdance.com
- Only instructors that have a personal account using their real name are nominated for this category. Generic names channels (Zumba in Miami, Salsation Choreography, etc.) cannot be nominated.
2. Best choreo
The best choreography of the year is awarded in this category.
The first 10 choreographies, according to the rating given by users, are nominated.
In order to be nominated, a choreography must have a minimum of 100 views and a minimum of 10 evaluations.
After the nomination of the first 10 choreographies the users will be able to vote according to their preference. The final ranking is established according to the voting results and the winners are displayed.
3. Best video
Keep Dance Awards Committee nominates 10 clips based on the following factors:
- production, ingenuity, editing
- image quality
- ease of following the choreography during the clip
- the actual choreography
Users may vote according to their preference. Based on the result of the vote, the final ranking is established and the winners are displayed.
4. Best reggaeton, best merengue, etc.
Every year, the Keep Dance Awards Committee establishes 3 categories/types of premiers depending on the activity on keepdance.com during that year.
For every category/type, the first 10 choreographies according to the rating given by users, are nominated.
A choreography must have a minimum of 100 views and a minimum of 10 evaluations in order to get nominated.
After the nomination of the first 10 choreographies users may vote for their favorite.
Based on the result of the vote, the final ranking is established and the winners are displayed.