Win $1000 with KeepDance.com
The first KeepDance channel to reach 1,000,000 views and gets 3,000 votes wins $ 1,000 cash.
Why participate in this contest?
- You can win $1000
- You become more visible and better-known in the dance-fitness industry worldwide
- It provides an extra motivation to train and become better and better at what you do.
- The clip views on KeepDance.com will also increase views on your youtube, vimeo or facebook accounts.
- The opportunity to reach a high KeepDance level as soon as possible (Presenter, Elite Presenter, etc.). You might even reach Keep Dance Master Presenter level.
Who can participate?
- Any registered member can participate in this contest.
- For ethical reasons channels managed by KeepDance ("KeepDance.com" and "admin") does not participate in this competition.
- Any other channels that do not comply with the terms and conditions can be eliminated from the competition.
- Get 1,000,000 views on all the clips posted on your KeepDance channel, regardless of the number of clips you post. All that matters is that all the clips you post amount to 1,000,000 views. The total number of views is displayed on your channel page.
- Your clips must get 3000 votes/evaluations from users, regardless of the number of clips you post. All that matters is that all the clips you post amount to 3000 votes/evaluations.
- The two conditions are cumulative (mandatory).
- There is no need to sign up for the contest especially. You just create an account (or log in with facebook) and post your choreographies.
- There is no deadline. The first channel to meet the above requirements gets $ 1,000 cash.
- Only the first channel that meets these requirements is awarded. The following channels that meet these requirements will not be awarded.
Reneral Restrictions and Requirements
- You are the sole responsible for the content you publish. KeepDance is not responsible for the clips published by users, for copy rights or the permission of the people who appear in the clips.
- The published content must comply with the KeepDance terms and conditions. Only dance-fitness choreographies are allowed. No other clips are permitted.
- Your content on KeepDance must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations, including U.S. sanctions.
- Your videos must be original and cannot contain any inappropriate or offensive material.
- Your content cannot infringe upon or encourage the infringement of any third party rights or the participation in any unlawful activity.
- You can share your clip on social networking sites, you can invite friends to view and appreciate your choreographies. You can promote yourself as you know best, in order to obtain views and fair appreciations.
- You may not manipulate metrics on the KeepDance service, including numbers of views, ratings, or subscribers. Also you may not pay a third party or parties to manipulate metrics on the KeepDance.
- The artificial generation of views through software, bots, fake accounts or other similar methods is not allowed.
- The artificial generation of views through fake accounts, bots, or other similar methods is not allowed.
- KeepDance can disqualify any user that infringes upon the terms and conditions of the contest or the site without previous notice.
- KeepDance can block or delete any account if it infringes upon the terms and conditions of the site without previous notice.
- KeepDance can take any measures necessary in order to avoid abuses, attacks or prejudice, including image.